Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Week 14

Well.... Xmas is officially a couple of days away. My shopping is done, but not wrapped. I'm so late this year that it's almost not worth wrapping! Brook made fun of me last night for wrapping everything in the house... he is forgetting that everything left unwrapped were his Xmas gifts, unfortunately...he got to watch me wrap everything he was getting. Oh well. Not only is Xmas only two days away, so is Brook's 27th birthday. All I have to say is THANK GOD for amazon.com! I can secretly shop online, have it delivered to the house while Brook's at work and the credit card statement will only show amazon instead of a dead giveaway of where I'm purchasing his gifts.

I'm into week 14, and finally done with the first trimester. I can also no longer suck in and pretend that this belly isn't growing! I definitely notice a change, but I'm not sure that many others have yet. This morning was the first time I could actually feel the bump up by my belly button. I'm not exactly sure if it is higher as I'm lying down and then moves back down throughout the day, or if this is finally the day that the baby pops up and stays there. Either way, I'm definitely showing and it will only get bigger!

My next doctor's appointment is Jan 11th for another stomach check (the same one every 4 weeks) and then an ultrasound Jan 18th. This will be at 18 weeks... and supposedly they'll let us know the sex of the baby if we want to hear it! I've always said that I wanted to find out - but for some reason I am a little hesitant. What is your opinion? Would you want to find out?

No comments:

Post a Comment