Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Drum Roll Please!

Intruducing Ms. Peyton Marie Richardson!

As of last Friday, February 25th at 11:05am I became an aunt to a beautiful baby girl named Peyton Marie. I traveled up with my in-laws to the quad cities on Thursday afternoon and we all spent the night in the waiting room at the hospital. Subrina was induced 5 days before her due date of March 2nd, so we weren't sure how long we would be waiting for Ms. Peyton's arrival after the doctors induced her. Unfortunately, things were done a bit different at this hospital and although she was induced at midnight, the doctor did not come in to break her water until after 9:30 or 10am Friday morning.

The good thing is - baby was healthy and Subrina only needed a bit of pain medication for the delivery. No epidural, she even looked great just after! Crossing my fingers here that our delivery is smooth and not too painful. I'd like to go as natural as possible as well, if I can avoid pain medication and epidurals, I will as much as possible!

Here are a few photos that I grabbed of the new edition to our family. Proud grandparents, Bill and Patty have been telling the world about her!

Grandpa Bill holding Peyton Marie

Proud daddy

Grandma Patty and Tim with Peyton

Peyton sleeping

Just leave me alone!

Her big feet!

I'm pretty sure she can grab a basketball with these toes

Finally opening her eyes

Grandma Patty and Peyton

Grandpa Bill rocking Peyton
Peyton Marie Richardson was born February 25, 2011 at 11:05am
She weighed a whopping 10 lbs 1 oz and was 22 inches long!

P.S. If this is the size Richardson babies are supposed to be, I'm in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment