Monday, February 7, 2011

Finally Finished!!!

We finally finished the bathroom. It officially took 41 days to complete, although at day 38 our job was done - we were just waiting on the professionals to install the shower glass panels and door. What a difference! I think it is officially our favorite room. If only we had a TV, and I'd think about hanging out in there more ;o)

As promised, here are the updated and final shots of the room. Enjoy it - because I do! For the full effect, I've added the OLD bathroom photos, for the extra reminder of how far we've come :o)


Before: single vanity...tiny bathroom

After: View walking into the bathroom (double in size)

New double vanity


Before: the old shower (and tub...)

After: new steam shower and tub!

View from the bathroom doorway

close up of vessel sink




Before: small toilet area next to shower
After: open toilet area and shower
What do you think? Worth the 41 days of walking down 3 flights of stairs just to use the bathroom? YOU BET IT WAS!!! haha. Now I can relax - get the nursery ready and enjoy the 2nd half of my pregnancy. woo whoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment